Monday, August 3, 2009

Batter Up

Today was the day Bobby has waited for ever since we found out Aslan was a boy. We signed him up for Fall Tee Ball, and all of his equipment arrived today! You'd have thought it was Christmas. He tore through boxes, uncovering a bat, gloves, a tee, a bucket, and a dozen balls. Even though Aslan had already had his bath, he insisted he go to the front yard to try it all out. Bobby gave him a few important pointers and away he went.

Setting up the tee

Lining it up

Eye on the ball


1 comment:

Ann Trubey said...

Such a beautiful boy! Such strong shoulders! I'm going to show this to Jeff...I know he can't wait, either! I love the picture of the boys with their feet the same way, too. :) I love your blog, Kristin. I'm missing seeing you every day...it's kind of bittersweet right now! :)

Hugs,
Ann


Aunt Linny and I at the playground